Friday, May 27, 2011

Adventurers' Expressions II

BEFORE YOU PROCEED PLEASE READ!
Below I will be redistributing the creative property of artists from deviantart.com of whom I do not have permission from to do so. I have, however, done this to both openly ponder artistically and also to gain these artists a little bit more attention. So DO NOT save these images with selfish intent, DO NOT redistribute these images with selfish intent and BE RESPECTFUL in all ways to the artists and their work ESPECIALLY AS INTELLECTUAL AND CREATIVE PROPERTY. You can find all of these images by either tracing the original Deviation Page URL through the Image Location or go to deviantart.com and type 'Dungeons and Dragons' into the search engine under the 'Traditional Art' and 'Digital Art' categories on the left.
If you do like any of these image please go to the original Deviation Page and Fave, Comment ... even begin Watching the artist to show them your support!


So I'm still browsing deviantart.net and I came across these, I really like them,

I actually have a Dragonborn character (my second character) so this was really nice to see!
The simplicity and clarity of this one is something that I'd like to reproduce someday! But this will only come from practice practice practice and learning from online tutorials.
Now this is something else that I like and I'm getting a lot of help online from my dear friend Shembre to achieve artworks such as this =3
I do wish I could meet my first and main character (also Fursona & Persona) Alealia and my second character Rlaiourn. This artwork is an entry to a contest about those we have never met. As you can see there are miniatures, maps, quest information, books, a torn character sheet and a pen strewn around the player on a lounge chair. The scene is very much one from fantasy (though there are scenes like this in real life, then again, where else do those who imagine new worlds draw inspiration from?) and reminds me much of the start of quite a brutal Quest that I undertook with a lot of people I didn't know and a few I was very friendly with as Alealia. This storybook concept also speaks to me; I love stories.
Background ability jealousy!
And finally, thinking back to the dice, I thought that this is a very beautiful traditional piece. Maybe like this and the storybook artwork I could incorporate the dice, myself and my character(s) into the one space for my Creative Response?

No comments:

Post a Comment