Friday, May 27, 2011

Creative Response

I'm thinking about my creative response ... and thinking.

My dice are my objects,

MY PHOTO, YOU NO STEAL
and I have my characters,
THESE MY CHARACTERS AND MY DRAWINGS, YOU NO STEAL!
So what do I do with them?

I could combine them in one artwork and include myself, somewhere, currently in a campaign of Dungeons & Dragons.
I could create a character from the dice? Alealia was created far before I had my dice and far before I started playing Dungeons & Dragons and I had no intention of basing a character to play as, to become, from whatever dice I chose to purchase.
But maybe I could for this project? I could create concept art for the dice AS a Dungeons & Dragons character!

I like that idea, and with that, I'm going to bed!



BUT NOT BEFORE SOME SHAAAAAMELESS SELF PROMOTION =3
My art was displayed here (and in my display picture I guess X3) so here's where you can find it all! (Well, most of it, all that's online at least :P):

*flops over*

No comments:

Post a Comment