BEFORE YOU PROCEED PLEASE READ!
Below I will be redistributing the creative property of artists from deviantart.net of whom I do not have permission from to do so. I have, however, done this to both openly ponder artistically and also to gain these artists a little bit more attention. So DO NOT save these images with selfish intent, DO NOT redistribute these images with selfish intent and BE RESPECTFUL in all ways to the artists and their work ESPECIALLY AS INTELLECTUAL AND CREATIVE PROPERTY. You can find all of these images by either tracing the original Deviation Page URL through the Image Location or go to deviantart.net and type 'Dungeons and Dragons' into the search engine under the 'Photography' category on the left.
If you do like any of these image please go to the original Deviation Page and Fave, Comment ... even begin Watching the artist to show them your support!
So I thought I'd take a gander at how other Adventurers are expressing their love of Dungeons & Dragons. This first selection of photographs are of the dice themselves; similar to my photos,
I love the range of colours and designs in Adventurers' collections. Some people have photographed their dice on unrelated or black backgrounds whilst others, like myself, have incorporated Dungeons & Dragons related items into their photos.
The next lot have dice with maps, books, players and miniatures etc in the photographs which can both complicate and deepen the expressions,
Some are humourous whilst others feel very deep.
Below are some other photos expressing love for Dungeons & Dragons,
As for the 2nd photo, I would really like to do more photography like this, maybe for my final assessment (Creative Response).
No comments:
Post a Comment